Chameleon Websites

Balizar

Does anyone know of any Chameleon websites that are actually up to date or even close to for that matter? Most Chameleon websites I visit have not been updated in years in some cases. It's harder for east coast people to shop for chams, I am sure it is a lot easier in FL or CA. Even a lot of the sponsor sites are outdated...

Are you looking at websites for information or to buy chams? There are a few informational cham sites that might not need updating as the information is basically OK. For example, the Chameleonnews ezine, the Chameleon Information Center (CCIC), or The Melleri Discovery. If you are looking at breeder sites and want updates, just email them.

my website is always up to date and accurate. my website has an inventory component to it. i have lots of babies available so check us out! i'm also located in VA!

www.komeleons.com

^ Big recommendation for the guy above me, who I sent an email complimenting his website since it was up to date with all Sires, all available chams and actual hatch dates!

A lot of the websites it seems aren't that up to date so you really need to email them to ask about inventory, but if you're in the market for a Panther, you can't go wrong with Komeleons.

Back
Top Bottom