Chameleon Video

Thought it was very clever, how did you keep the chams color but make the rest black and white, brilliant editing. (kinda reminded me of the scene from schindlers list with the little girl in the red coat.)
Loved your girls expressions! Even the skirt looked 60's! :)

Thought it was very clever, how did you keep the chams color but make the rest black and white, brilliant editing. (kinda reminded me of the scene from schindlers list with the little girl in the red coat.)
Loved your girls expressions! Even the skirt looked 60's! :)

Sara can be a hoot!

As for the color effect...

The color isolation effects is really easy to achieve. If you have final cut pro there is a filter called color correction 3-way. One of the features of this filter is to allow you to choose and keep a color on the screen while the rest is desaturated.

cool ass video dude! everything about it is funny, clever, and of course!... educational!!! hehe the theme of it all is a good idea, never seen this before so yeah, something new and awesome!

i wish it were longer!!!!!!!!!!! keep it up....proper misting/water/feeding should come next. maybe toss in a little trivia too

Love it and as Courtney said!

A LONGER VIDEO PLEASE ! :) Make more! about watering and feeding and then it would be a proper husbandry video!

But i love it so far!
David

Love it and as Courtney said!

A LONGER VIDEO PLEASE ! :) Make more! about watering and feeding and then it would be a proper husbandry video!

But i love it so far!
David

Don't want to load novice chameleon owners with a shit ton of information in one video. Thats chameleonforums job:)

Really enjoyable and basic (which is good) video,would enjoy seeing some more hints (in the same format)well done:)

Awesome! Nice to see some creative cham lessons, I deffinetly want more of these. Maybe each video focused on a single topic like lighting or feeders.

Good job man, Kudos!!

Back
Top Bottom