Chameleon turning yellow

I have a eight month old ybbb that’s started to show his yellows when free roaming. In the past, he’s only turned yellow when he’s really angry and defensive. I’m not frustrated, I bought him for the color change, I just wanna know why he’s turning yellow when he’s calm. My tamatave turns orange when he’s really happy and exploring, Could it be the same with my ambilobe or is he angry?

Attachments

• 0B122DA8-F77E-4C30-80CA-ADD212CCE33F.jpeg
    0B122DA8-F77E-4C30-80CA-ADD212CCE33F.jpeg
    143.8 KB · Views: 147
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    192.3 KB · Views: 104
I have a eight month old ybbb that’s started to show his yellows when free roaming. In the past, he’s only turned yellow when he’s really angry and defensive. I’m not frustrated, I bought him for the color change, I just wanna know why he’s turning yellow when he’s calm. My tamatave turns orange when he’s really happy and exploring, Could it be the same with my ambilobe or is he angry?
they don’t see each other do they?

Thank you for your input. My tamatave doesn’t seem to be phased by the presence of other chameleons, but my ambilobe hates other chams
yeah, everything i’ve heard from vets and others here says to just make sure it doesn’t happen. i know you wouldn’t want anyone hurt

Back
Top Bottom