Chameleon Tongue not shooting out very far

Just be careful if you are using Repashy already that you are not overdoing vitamin A, too much is as bad as too little. I get the lifetime supply thing. Be aware that fat soluble vitamins do expire and should not be stored anywhere too warm or humid. Check the exp. date.
Note: I'm not saying we shouldn't give D3, but when we do we need to add A.

Just be careful if you are using Repashy already that you are not overdoing vitamin A, too much is as bad as too little. I get the lifetime supply thing. Be aware that fat soluble vitamins do expire and should not be stored anywhere too warm or humid. Check the exp. date.
Note: I'm not saying we shouldn't give D3, but when we do we need to add A.
Yeah d-3 is a must I understand that. Cool dark cabnet for the suppliments I normally schedule the cap around time I use d3 I only put a small amount of the cap since the iu is 6 or 8,000 I feel like it would be Overkill to use the entire capsule. My Cham had a bit of a vit.A deficiency so that's why I started using the capsule it's definitely resolved now. (Vet visit a out two weeks ago he was deemed to be in great health and shape other than his angry attitude)

Back
Top Bottom