chameleon swimming ....

Wow - that is sooo cool... I'm jealous..... the water looked so beautiful and the nature was amazing!

Yeah..I want to know if they staged that or not. Regardless, I didn't know chams could swin like that. But realzing some come from tropical areas with water..why wouldn't they? Great vid. Thanks.

Thanks for sharing the video. Another thing to add to the list of why chams are so cool!

Thanks for that! I was wondering if chameleon can actually swim but I was too lazy to check!:p
This video is the answer to my question!:)
Cool!!

My chameleons have gone swimming before. When I give them showers, I put them in my tub, on the shallow side, but they sometimes go to the deeper end and swim.

My chameleons have gone swimming before. When I give them showers, I put them in my tub, on the shallow side, but they sometimes go to the deeper end and swim.

ya ive had that..never saw them swim, like that tho..was pretty neat..and i dont get the feeling from the vid that they staged it..more like they have maybe just disturbed the lil guy from one spot(from jumping in and swimming n stuff) it may have got him to change sides (from the side the people where on swimming and jumping off from) ..just a thought..

Back
Top Bottom