Chameleon Sleepaway Camp

Trace youl probably have a better appreciation for them after having them with you for a while :D
Good luck with all the extra chams in your care

I think the Sail is what is so cool about them, but it looks like something that could get a nasty burn if the cham got too close to a heat lamp...

I love all chams, I would really like to get some kinyongia someday, if they are ever available here! I actualy saw a WC male multifor R4000 which is around $530.

Wow!! The first picture is amongst one of the best chameleon pictures i have seen!! And trust me, i have seen thousands of chameleon pictures!!

I wonder if you will indeed want a few quads after three weeks at your house! ;) You better keep us updated on that subject! :D

Again, I really want to thank everyone for all the compliments both public and private. Drew can’t see any photos through other social networking avenues so here are a few I took this weekend. All the chameleons shed this week, there is skin explosion everywhere.

DSC_001020100918.jpg

Also boogs were delivered this morning so there will be some good eating this week.

DSC_015420100918.jpg

See-food!
DSC_015920100918.jpg

DSC_016120100918.jpg

More quad posing.

DSC_016720100918.jpg

Cheers!
T

Again, I really want to thank everyone for all the compliments both public and private. Drew can’t see any photos through other social networking avenues so here are a few I took this weekend. All the chameleons shed this week, there is skin explosion everywhere.

DSC_015420100918.jpg

This photo is amazing! I say you quit your day job and become a photographer.

I have a Nikon D50 body and if I'm shooting chameleons I mostly use my Tamron 90mm macro lens. I keep small species and that lens lets me get closer to the animals without being obtrusive.

Trace, you have nearly the exact setup I use. For a budget lens Tamron does a pretty decent job! Great shots!

Luis

Back
Top Bottom