Chameleon Sitter Thread

Mark_C

Established Member
So, Monsterzero's post had me thinking that it might be an idea to have a post that lists the location of anyone willing to help cover cham care while owner is indisposed.
I'm part of a reefeing group that has this, and its nice to know that there's always some coverage and help around in case of emergencies.

If folks want to drop me a PM with their info (town, zip, optional additional location info, forum name, real name, contact options), I can start to build up a list by state and zip.

I'll start. I'm happy to put down my real name (its a stretch) and an email as an alternate form of contact outside the fourms.

NEW JERSEY

Brick 08724 (Jersey Shore) -
Mark_C (Mark) - [email protected]

If someone buys me a plane ticket to the States, I will come pet sit as long as you want, won’t be asking anything for it 😆
And yes @ERKleRose I could do some cage rebuilding in the meantime I’m there (btw good to have you back).
O and that could be the downside of inviting me, that you come home and discover a spoiled chameleon with a free range setup 😌

Hi Guys & Gals! Glad my post inspired a "Cham sitter" list of sorts. I'm still looking for any who can help with watching my Cham once or twice, while I'm away. And, I'd be happy to help someone out, if they're in need of the same.

Thanks!

-Giovanni
[email protected]
(Livermore, CA)

If someone buys me a plane ticket to the States, I will come pet sit as long as you want, won’t be asking anything for it 😆
And yes @ERKleRose I could do some cage rebuilding in the meantime I’m there (btw good to have you back).
O and that could be the downside of inviting me, that you come home and discover a spoiled chameleon with a free range setup 😌
You’re always welcome in Pittsburgh, our clouds and daily season changes are a thing of beauty.

Thank you! And I might pay for you to come build with me instead of taking a trip myself! 🤣 Extremely tempting!!!

Back
Top Bottom