Chameleon Sick??

Hi,

My Cham is about 6 months. He has stopped eating, not moving around much, barely drinking. He has a bump under his skin near the end of his back(spine) near where his tail starts. Recently he has started leaking a yellowy slimy substance out of his butt. It also appears his butt may be swollen and he hasn't been pooping or anything.... Help! I can't get to a vet until next week. Is there any meds I can give ? Could it be constipation? Are there any laxatives? I've already tried putting together for in warm bath. A little of the yellow stuff came out.
20180712_153154.jpg
20180712_153202.jpg
20180712_153206.jpg

Brodybreaux25

Chameleon Enthusiast
There is absolutely nothing any of us can do to help a chameleon with an illness this advanced. He has been ill for some time. Your ONLY options are to get him to a vet like yesterday or put him out of his misery. I know that is not what you want to hear but it is the truth.

Char333p

Established Member
Yeah youll have to check out a vet... but i gotta say that is a beautifully colored veild.. never seen one with those blues.... good luck hope all get well

jamest0o0

Chameleon Enthusiast
This chameleon will likely not make it. Needs vet attention now along with serious husbandry changes. Likely another "help!" Thread that we'll never get a response from.

Top Bottom