US Chameleon Shooting Gallery Screened Cage Feeder

After twice attempting to make something very similar...
I just ordered four of them.
The cheap price makes NOT buying one REDICULOUS.
Thank you for your order!

You will enjoy the visibility of your chameleon feeding plus the freedom To add multiple types of bugs and go on a vacation.

here is our website if any forum members are interested in ordering one. https://tkchameleons.com/collections/accessories

Do these work well for BSFL? I've never tried to have them crawl on the screen before

Do these work well for BSFL? I've never tried to have them crawl on the screen before

I have never tried Them in mine. I Just use a feeder cup for them. BSFl can only climb when wet so they would probably just climb out not up the screen.

Can I just say, my biggest complaint with the shooting gallery is that some of the bugs hide in the corners of the gallery and my chams never find them, then they end up dying in there. And it sucks to clean the frass out since you have to pull the pins out...anyone have a better method of cleaning it?

Complaints aside, this is a good feeder run, and one of my faves.

Can I just say, my biggest complaint with the shooting gallery is that some of the bugs hide in the corners of the gallery and my chams never find them, then they end up dying in there. And it sucks to clean the frass out since you have to pull the pins out...anyone have a better method of cleaning it?

Complaints aside, this is a good feeder run, and one of my faves.
hmmmm haven't had this issue but what about a little dust buster vacuum. :)

I just got a Shooting Gallery for Hammlet and so far, he and I both love it! He can take his time eating his crickets now and they don’t escape so easily. Yay! Strange though...he somehow knew immediately what it was for and came over to it before I even put any feeders in it. Smart little guy.

I am always including the website for this feeder run and this is why. I just got my second one for Bentley. He has been using it for 2 days now. Loves it. Bane has used it since I brought him home a few months ago. I find placing it at basking level and loading it up the first few days teaches them where their food is.

Bentley 3 months old

IMG_5293.jpg

Bane 6 months old

IMG_5294.jpg

Back
Top Bottom