US Chameleon Shooting Gallery Screened Cage Feeder

@Beman Thank you for the positive review. I knew you would like it. I'm confident others will also. We joke that it should have been called the marriage saver because of how well it keeps bugs in place. I really believe in the Shooting Gallery Feeder and feel that we made it be the feeder we would want our chameleons to use.
We will be selling some through West Coast Chameleon Brothers and Topnotch Exotics at up coming reptile shows. Look for them at the San Jose Reptile Show this weekend and in Las Vegas next month. Look for the green feeders to find the booths selling the Shooting Gallery Feeders. As always you can PM me here on the Chameleon Forum or email me at [email protected] to order.

Last edited:
@Beman Thank you for the positive review. I knew you would like it. I'm confident others will also. We joke that it should have been called the marriage saver because of how well it keeps bugs in place. I really believe in the Shooting Gallery Feeder and feel that we made it be the feeder we would want our chameleons to use.
We will be selling some through West Coast Chameleon Brothers and Topnotch Exotics at up coming reptile shows. Look for them at the San Jose Reptile Show this weekend and in Los Vegas next month. Look for the green feeders to find the booths selling the Shooting Gallery Feeders. As always you can PM me here on the Chameleon Forum or email me at [email protected] to order.
Well they are fantastic and totally fill a need where there was a void. I have tried numerous options including making my own. This surpasses all of them! So thank you again for making such a wonderful product that will work perfectly for anyone.

So I thought I would share these... Beman is on a diet these days but I don't need to have tons of feeders for him to know breakfast is waiting. I still adore this feeder run!

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

is this viable? I hate using Cups
Yes, I have tried multiple feeder options from purchased to self made to cups. This is the ONLY one that I have used that the feeders do not get out and that fits snugly to the cage. The feeders can not hide in this one like others I have purchased. Beman loves it and uses it. I was feeding dubia with a cup but he would never eat all that I put in. With this one he sees them moving around on the screen and takes down everything I put in within about 10 minutes. I really truly believe in this product.
Get the Large size though because if you do end up feeding larger feeders the large one is meant for this so they can not get out. The smaller size is meant for younger chams that have much smaller feeders.

Decided to finally pull the trigger and purchased a large one to begin with as a trial with my Ambanja "Tye-Dye" first. He prefers crickets and the bandeds I get for him are great escape artists. I purchased mine from Rainbowmealworms.net with my last purchase. If successful I plan to purchase another for my Ambilobe "Jellybean".
20191016_125848.jpg

What I've been using is a large bug container with a lid on the bottom and plastic mesh stapled to the far side with a large square cut out. Hey it works! But it takes climbing room away and looks well unappealing to say the least.
20191016_125859.jpg

Back
Top Bottom