Chameleon sex

Hunter420

I’m not too sure the age of my chameleon or the sex any and all positive comments help thanks. Also is my chameleon fat? I’ll attach some pictures. Any recommendations on his enclosure?

Attachments

• E3581EF7-B75B-4082-A534-2F91139CED87.jpeg
    E3581EF7-B75B-4082-A534-2F91139CED87.jpeg
    171.4 KB · Views: 200
  • 3DC65E2E-544D-4527-8012-084F3759432C.jpeg
    3DC65E2E-544D-4527-8012-084F3759432C.jpeg
    123.7 KB · Views: 207
  • 20ADCC63-4EB1-45C7-A651-C9CD718C3B2A.jpeg
    20ADCC63-4EB1-45C7-A651-C9CD718C3B2A.jpeg
    224.2 KB · Views: 216
  • 1CCE4D73-014F-459F-9DAD-D07A25C6BE6A.jpeg
    1CCE4D73-014F-459F-9DAD-D07A25C6BE6A.jpeg
    193.1 KB · Views: 209
You have a male. He doesn't look fat. Also you need a lot more branches. There should be more towards the top so he can bask and a lot more leaves. You can buy a pack of vines with leaves on them for pretty cheap online. Since his cage looks pretty big you could also look for some safe plants to put in there. He will munch on the leaves so I would recommend a small ficus tree or hibiscus.

You have a male. He doesn't look fat. Also you need a lot more branches. There should be more towards the top so he can bask and a lot more leaves. You can buy a pack of vines with leaves on them for pretty cheap online. Since his cage looks pretty big you could also look for some safe plants to put in there. He will munch on the leaves so I would recommend a small ficus tree or hibiscus.
Can u attach a link of any safe plants live or not that i can buy online

Also would u happen to know his age just by his size and how much he should be eating and how often?

Also would u happen to know his age just by his size and how much he should be eating and how often?
He looks about 3-4 months. He needs to be eating as much as he wants 10-20 crickets a day or roaches. No meal worms if you are feeding him them lol. All must be dusted with calcium No D or calcium LoD. Gut loading feeders is essential to good development and health. You are what you eat. Healthy feeders healthy Cham. :)

Edit: https://www.chameleonforums.com/care/images/

He looks about 3-4 months. He needs to be eating as much as he wants 10-20 crickets a day or roaches. No meal worms if you are feeding him them lol. All must be dusted with calcium No D or calcium LoD. Gut loading feeders is essential to good development and health. You are what you eat. Healthy feeders healthy Cham. :)

Edit: https://www.chameleonforums.com/care/images/
I’ve fed him a few mealworms. Why shouldn’t i feed the to him. Is it cuz the exoskeleton is hard for him to digest since he’s small? And he’s been eating about 6-7 crickets a day I’m scared to feed him too much tho is there suck this as overfeeding my chameleon

I’ve fed him a few mealworms. Why shouldn’t i feed the to him. Is it cuz the exoskeleton is hard for him to digest since he’s small? And he’s been eating about 6-7 crickets a day I’m scared to feed him too much tho is there suck this as overfeeding my chameleon
That and they are not very nutritional and don't gutload very well either. When your chameleon is this age there is no such thing as overfeeding.

Back
Top Bottom