Chameleon Rescue - ChamEO

chamelisa

Hello Everyone,

I was getting messages from website visitors that my inbox here on CF was full. This is a problem when someone needs my help taking in rescues or when they need my help on chameleon related issues. Please note that my website is www.chameo.org and the number to contact me is on that website. I'm always open to taking in any chameleon that comes my way and will do everything I can to help anyone in need.

My absence from the community has been due to my educational goals. But I've graduated finally and have been restructuring balance in my life. Chameleon rescue has never been put on hold. Just my involvement in the community events, and such. But I'm now making my way back and will soon hold workshops and look forward to attending local events.

Thank you for your patience and please keep my website and number handy in case you know anyone who might need my help.

Yours truly,
Elisa Hinkle
(818) 219-9315
www.chameo.org
Non-profit 501(c)(3) organization

Congrats on your graduation. I've missed seeing you around but will continue to send keepers your way. Thank you so much for all that you do.

Thank you Jann!!! It was tough but it's done. Now what? Right? Anyway thank you for sending people my way. Somehow people have been finding me but I was worried once I heard that messages on CF went unanswered. Oops!

See you around.

Back
Top Bottom