Chameleon Poop!

I have seen improvements with her since buying the screened cage vs the glass one. physically she moves around a lot more she is staying hydrated. I also got her a variety of foods such as wax worms, super worms, Dubai roaches, and crickets. Typically she was only eating crickets and wax worms when the store was out of crickets. I give her wax worms as treats versus staple feeding, super worms twice a week crickets and Dubai’s daily about 5 of each. She is currently about 4 months old I believe. Purchased her from pets mart and they couldn’t tell me

I have seen improvements with her since buying the screened cage vs the glass one. physically she moves around a lot more she is staying hydrated. I also got her a variety of foods such as wax worms, super worms, Dubai roaches, and crickets. Typically she was only eating crickets and wax worms when the store was out of crickets. I give her wax worms as treats versus staple feeding, super worms twice a week crickets and Dubai’s daily about 5 of each. She is currently about 4 months old I believe. Purchased her from pets mart and they couldn’t tell me
This is wonderful. Make sure that you get the correct UVB lighting though. Compact bulbs are not effective in preventing MBD. You need a T5HO fixture and a 5.0 UVB bulb and you want the branch to be 8-9 inches below the fixture for the correct UVI level. With her being female preventing MBD with the correct supplementation and UVB lighting is extremely important. MBD in females is particularly dangerous due to them laying eggs. So this is one aspect of husbandry that has to be spot on from the beginning.

Back
Top Bottom