Chameleon Paradise - Bruce Galbraith Good to Purchase from?

Mvtt70

Looking to buy my first panther chameleon and someone recommended Chameleon Paradise, does anyone know of him and have any insight on if he'd be a good person to purchase from? He's selling some YBBB baby males for about 375 plus shipping that look great. He claimed at 2 months his babies are 6 inches vs other breeders would be only 2-3 inches?

Last edited:
Went to his house to purchase mine years ago. He is a wealth of knowledge, and had quality chameleons for sale. He is very dedicated to his animals.
Bruce is a very knowledgeable breeder. I would go ahead and purchase your baby from him.
Yes, definitely! He's a great guy and very knowledgeable., I got a panther from him years ago and had the best experience. Go for it!
Thanks for the replies. Placed a deposit for a YBBB male this morning, looking forward to it.

Well. Ended up asking for a photo of the dam/dam's sire and instead received a refund, followed by an odd reply on "why" he canceled my order 20 minutes later. Guess I'm still looking for a chameleon.

Back
Top Bottom