Chameleon not sleeping

I’m worried about my chameleon it started shedding today around the eyes and to me it looks like it’s really dry around the eyes idk if that’s normal or not and I turn its lights off around 8pm and turn them back on at 8pm but I just checked and it’s eyes are open again idk know if it’s normal but it’s just worrying me can someone please help🙏

I don’t know if you notice this as well but one of its eyes looks watery and I’ve been cleaning for a while now it first started of with me seeing it rub it’s eye inside of the cage on objects and I started cleaning it’s eye but it still shows up
6199EF86-D504-44F1-A69F-36E9E1FA6F42.jpeg
AED4A9C4-2151-4180-9627-7752BA2561BC.jpeg
7D76F62D-F404-4F62-951F-98119ED73C1C.jpeg 8F499E6F-BE2D-4BE1-8517-0BA927890B1C.jpeg 9D1F82FD-E821-4613-A44B-B3DF00FC7537.jpeg FE1C84DE-1EB8-4F3B-91AB-95B8DA829A16.jpeg 147BD7B3-93F9-41F6-A1F1-089ADD5A13D2.jpeg

Hi and welcome, is your mister nozzel leaking , anyway you will want to change your analogue gauge to a digital one as they are not very accurate, ( is the one in the picture a temp or hygro

Do you have a complete picture of your enclosure top to bottom lights and all please , what supplements are you using, I don't see any spurs , do you have a lay bin ? Sorry for all the questions, the more information the better the good members can help 😀

Hi and welcome, is your mister nozzel leaking , anyway you will want to change your analogue gauge to a digital one as they are not very accurate, ( is the one in the picture a temp or hygro
The one in the picture is a temp on I have a hydro in the cage as well but it’s not digital

Do you have a complete picture of your enclosure top to bottom lights and all please , what supplements are you using, I don't see any spurs , do you have a lay bin ? Sorry for all the questions, the more information the better the good members can help 😀
It’s okay I’ve taken some pictures of the light and cage and as for the supplement the one on the right I read that it’s not good to give every day so I give it one or twice a week mostly once but the calcium is everyday also I wanted to ask what is a spur or the laying bin? And the basking bulb was to hot when I put a 60 watt so I put a 40 wat and it’s better now

It’s okay I’ve taken some pictures of the light and cage and as for the supplement the one on the right I read that it’s not good to give every day so I give it one or twice a week mostly once but the calcium is everyday also I wanted to ask what is a spur or the laying bin? And the basking bulb was to hot when I put a 60 watt so I put a 40 wat and it’s better now
Can you add the pictures please, a spur is a bump on the back feet of veiled chameleon which only males have , which I'm not seeing, if you can take a picture of the back feet to clarify, then you have a girl . Female chameleons lay eggs whether they are breed or not , and need a place to lay them ( lay bin ) which is a container within your enclosure for her to do so , this should have playsand , or a 50 / 50 mix of playsand and compost preferably organic, which is moist enough to hold a tunnel but not soaking wet .

I’m worried about my chameleon it started shedding today around the eyes and to me it looks like it’s really dry around the eyes idk if that’s normal or not and I turn its lights off around 8pm and turn them back on at 8pm but I just checked and it’s eyes are open again idk know if it’s normal but it’s just worrying me can someone please help🙏
@Motherlodechameleon could you please stick a husbandry form on here

Back
Top Bottom