Chameleon not eating

Everything else is normal he’s just not eating and I use the Earth A supplements daily and the Arcadia D3 every other Monday
Then it is time for a fecal. Arcadia supplements have no risk of toxicity even when used incorrectly and you are using them perfectly.

Call around and see if they can just take in a fresh fecal to drop off. Let the Vet know you are out of town currently and are happy to bring him in if the fecal comes back positive but you want to limit stress since your not there to bring him in right now. Make sure they are an exotic vet and or have a vet on staff that works with chameleons.

Then it is time for a fecal. Arcadia supplements have no risk of toxicity even when used incorrectly and you are using them perfectly.

Call around and see if they can just take in a fresh fecal to drop off. Let the Vet know you are out of town currently and are happy to bring him in if the fecal comes back positive but you want to limit stress since your not there to bring him in right now. Make sure they are an exotic vet and or have a vet on staff that works with chameleons.
Okay thank you!

He ate a couple crickets last night apparently so they are going to see if he eats some more this morning, I think he might have gotten bored of dubia roaches but I hope not.

He ate a couple crickets last night apparently so they are going to see if he eats some more this morning, I think he might have gotten bored of dubia roaches but I hope not.
That is good. But you said he was refusing the worms too. That is why I was concerned. When they refuse all feeders for days something is going on to cause that.

That is good. But you said he was refusing the worms too. That is why I was concerned. When they refuse all feeders for days something is going on to cause that.
I got home and he is eating for me, I think he just wanted to be a pain in the behind for my girlfriend.

Back
Top Bottom