Chameleon Love

I was gonna chime in but as I keep reading everything I was gonna say was said, sooo.... where's the "LIKE" button :D
I do have to say to PrettyInInk... I'm with ya on all of that said! ;) Well said

If you have questions don't be afraid to ask. BUT STILL DO RESEARCH. veileds or panthers are what begginers usually get

Thanks!:D
I intend to do my research :)
I think i am gonna purchase a Panther cham from Dez of Chamalot Chameleons! I've read some awesome things. I'm thinking of maybe posting my apogee reptarium on craigslist for a screen cage. Any opinions on what i could ask for? Its a brand new 175 gallon.

I was gonna chime in but as I keep reading everything I was gonna say was said, sooo.... where's the "LIKE" button :D
I do have to say to PrettyInInk... I'm with ya on all of that said! ;) Well said

Thank you! :D Being a new member myself, that means a lot. Crazy how much you learn being on here every day for the past 3 months. Lol!:p

If you have questions don't be afraid to ask. BUT STILL DO RESEARCH. veileds or panthers are what begginers usually get
I started off with a Fischer's and I have yet to have a problem with him, I think Fisher's are easier to care for than a veiled or a panther... their harder to come by though

Your welcome. Me too... I've learned a lot on here as well. Addicted to chams & chamforums! It's awesome :D

Agreed, unfortunatly my wife dosent feel the same.:(
She keeps giving me the "are you on there again" look. I'm sure she'll change her tune when mine arrives in a few weeks.

AHAHAHAH! everyone gives me the 'are-you-on-there-AGAIN?!?!' look. :) it just means I care and am a nerd.

Also, just thought I'd point out that 10.0s (of safe brands) work just fine and are sometimes recommended over 5.0s

I know what you mean. what im basically trying to say is love your cham. Dont get one just to get ooos and aaaahhs and not know how to take care of it.

I honestly don't see that that's necessary. I admit, I find it hard to imagine someone spending more than a week with one without falling in love but I'm sure there are people who don't. As long as they take care of it, even if they view it as furniture, that's fine. The chameleon won't care. Really. Even though some seem to accept human attention they do not need it.

Get oohs and aaaahs, arrange the enclosure to fit your room, make it decorative ...that's all fine. As long as you give the proper care, that's fine.

chameleons can make excellent room decor. But I Dont think thats what we should view them as. you know what im saying?I did two months of research and wrote down a binder full of little notes and cage designs and prices. I passed the binder on to my friend who im trying to get on here. He got an abandoned 2 year old veiled and needs a bunch of help.

I consider my cham to be like an expensive piece of art that I have to feed (and medicate and clean and take to the vets every 4 weeks....)

I honestly don't see that that's necessary. I admit, I find it hard to imagine someone spending more than a week with one without falling in love but I'm sure there are people who don't. As long as they take care of it, even if they view it as furniture, that's fine. The chameleon won't care. Really. Even though some seem to accept human attention they do not need it.

Get oohs and aaaahs, arrange the enclosure to fit your room, make it decorative ...that's all fine. As long as you give the proper care, that's fine.

I get ooohs and ahhhhs from visitors - but a rather puzzled Errr..... from my landlord - oops!

ya thats true I guess. The chameleon isnt gonna care if you love it or not as long as they get what they need and want. But whats the point of it if you dont create a bond with your cham?

Back
Top Bottom