Chameleon keeping. IT OUR WORLD!

Fchamel

Chameleon Enthusiast
Hey everyone! I was talking to someone a couple of days ago and usually whenever I talk to my friends about chameleon keeping and that I love reptiles, you get that response with like "oh okay, yeah that's cool" and one thing I just absolutely love about this forum is that we can all come together and talk about something that we all love, and it's seriously our world.

Reptile keeping is not going to be for everyone, nor are other things but it feels so good to be with people that have the same interests as you and hobbies.

*My grammer is sketchy because I used voice type* 😂

True. I try to talk to people I know about keeping chameleons and they all give eye roll like "not this again". Even my sister, who loves animals as much as I do, can only take so much of me talking about my chameleons...or my bird. Lol.
Yep..... My family gets annoyed at me I think. I have put on Chameleon documentaries to watch for dinner 💖

I will talk about it, but I actually hold back a ton. Most people that aren't close family/friends don't even know I have reptiles, or especially bugs haha. Not because I'm ashamed of it in the least(we're awesome and everyone else is missing out imho), but I figure most people aren't as interested as me so I don't bother. I'm like that with everything though, obsessive. Whether it's animals, video games, sports, whatever hobby/activity.... I take it to the max.

I will talk about it, but I actually hold back a ton. Most people that aren't close family/friends don't even know I have reptiles, or especially bugs haha. Not because I'm ashamed of it in the least(we're awesome and everyone else is missing out imho), but I figure most people aren't as interested as me so I don't bother. I'm like that with everything though, obsessive. Whether it's animals, video games, sports, whatever hobby/activity.... I take it to the max.
Oh yes! Same here. Completely understood.

Hey, it's go big or go home😉

Back
Top Bottom