Chameleon house

Just to verify, are these the correct supplements? Just want to make sure before I order them :)

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2020-07-17 at 9.53.47 AM.png
    Screen Shot 2020-07-17 at 9.53.47 AM.png
    425.5 KB · Views: 71
What do you recommend putting over the soil of potted plants? I've seen some people do rocks, but I wasn't sure

What do you recommend putting over the soil of potted plants? I've seen some people do rocks, but I wasn't sure
If your getting a veiled then 1 inch or larger rocks. I get mine in little netted bags at the dollar store. They also sell them at the craft stores but are more expensive.

Yeah if that is a year old you do not want it.... Males should have striking colors at that age and should have a prominent casque. I am not as concerned about the eyes as it could be sucking them in due to stress but the tail looks very thin.

A website with a frail looking cham, that says he's 1 but he isn't, and I checked out their website and they have "chameleon forest dragon" which IS NOT a chameleon under the chameleon section. IMO would not reccomend

@ariez189 Ok is it this site? https://www.newmoonreptiles.com/chameleons
If that is them do not buy from them... No respectable breeder would sell babies at 1 month old. They should be 3-4 months minimum. They get rid of them young so they do not have to house them correctly. When they are that small they can throw a bunch in a tub.

Yep. I will definitely avoid them then. I'll just keep looking around and researching.

Back
Top Bottom