CHAMELEON GOT OUTSIDE PLEASE HELP ME FIND HIM

lubben

A few hours ago my girlfriends adult male Panther chameleon climbed out of his outdoor inclosure through a hole we were previously unaware of. He could've climbed out into thick brush and they also have some pretty large trees.
today it is 77 degrees F there and tonight it will be 64 degrees F
any tips on finding him?

I know going out at night with a flash light can help. any other techniques/ideas?

ANYTHING helps! I am very desperate. any small tips or ideas would be very very very appriciated

Cham also had genetic issues with Vision in his left eye ( can be seen in pictures ) he was a lil dumb and moves very quickly for a Cham. always been very adventurous/trying to get out of his cage

again, anything helps

IMG_4280.jpeg
IMG_3442.jpeg
IMG_3438.jpeg
IMG_3388.jpeg
IMG_1424.jpeg
IMG_2753.jpeg
?

Haha this just happened to me... sort of.

Chams are rather sedentary animals. He climbed one of the nearest 3 trees, no way he went any further. What time does he go to his sleeping spot? This will tell you how long he had to walk until he went to his new sleeping spot, if it was a short amount of time, he is definitely close.

Go at night like others mentioned, and follow every branch of every single tree. I'm sure you'll find him. A blue ambanja cham is not going to blend in well, unlike my veiled which is invisible.

Would try to get as many eyes as possible working from closest to enclosure further away. Resorting to flash lights later wish you good luck must be really upsetting experience

Back
Top Bottom