Chameleon Gaping Thread

Oh cornbread. He is on their locales page. He is quite the interesting ambilobe. Bonaroo and Q are super cool looking. I love bonaroo's patter/colors and I love the red dots/stripe Q has all over when he's fired up. I was thinking about a couple ambanja's from jim as well but ended up passing and getting two baby meller's and two little hoehnelli. I love his ambanja hannibal though. I bet he produced some interesting offspring. Willie pete has very nice bar color too. I was fortunate enough to grab a couple females from anubis jr. about a year back and their clutches should be hatching soon. They are at 8.5 and 7.5 months of incubation. The quality and colors jim produces are amazing, and those prices are unreal.

"AAAaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhh"

100_0945a.jpg

Kent,

To bad your male doesn't have the lipstick look going on. If it did he would have been an identical image of my girlfriends mother when I saw her last weekend. Lol.

Othello doesn't typically gape at me (he's such a sweet cham) but I do have a couple photos!~

cham1.jpg

cham2.jpg

And then Cerberus, who throws hissy fits all the time.

cham3.jpg

Here's Gandolph - a/k/a Mr. Hateful A$$!

June2010pics022.jpg

Gandolph4.jpg

Boy!! Don't I have a BUNCH of photos like this!! And here I thought they were supposed to look like that all of the time :p This is Froggs's "normal" pose. :D When he's really angry I get " I really am nasty" dance with the gape!!!;)

OOH I have to get some of Leo tomorrow when he wakes up! He should gape when I put the camera to his face lol :D He is a pretty good boy though, only hisses and gapes a little bit but never bites and seldom strikes.

This is Gandolph's normal pose as well!! I love him to death but he is SOOO hateful! I rarely mess with him, only to clean and take him outside (and once to breed with my female - with success - 42 eggs incubating), but can honestly say my wedding ring has saved my finger numerous times from getting a chunk taken out of it!!!

This is Gandolph's normal pose as well!! I love him to death but he is SOOO hateful! I rarely mess with him, only to clean and take him outside (and once to breed with my female - with success - 42 eggs incubating), but can honestly say my wedding ring has saved my finder numerous times from getting a chunk taken out of it!!!

Ouch!!! I can hear Frogg huffing and puffing at me from across the room!!! He hasn't struck to bite me.....yet. He gaps, hisses, and makes like to lunge, but just bumps my hand with his nose. I think he has figured out I'm the "feeds me", so even tho he doesn't like me around, he'll tolerate it some. He has gone after my husband!! I guess he doesn't rank as high on the food chain as I do!!!:D

OKAY! Finally got one, but it was literaly a split second so it's a little fuzzy. He is such a good boy, it was pretty difficult to find his weakness :p I took a picture of his eye without zoom, that's how close I got without him getting pissed. But come to find out he doesn't like his little chamelebum touched :D.

DSC01880.jpg

OKAY! Finally got one, but it was literaly a split second so it's a little fuzzy. He is such a good boy, it was pretty difficult to find his weakness :p I took a picture of his eye without zoom, that's how close I got without him getting pissed. But come to find out he doesn't like his little chamelebum touched :D.

aha, that's how I get Hyperion mad! He'll only pretend he's mad when I touch his tail/backend while he's basking. Then he gets scared and walks away.

This is Haldir, and also why I don't have a lot of pictures of him - I'm not sure what he hates more, the camera or my hand!!!

This pic is blurry, but I couldn't resist the mouth!!
KokakCamerapics2010122.jpg

KokakCamerapics2010126.jpg

KokakCamerapics2010128.jpg

here is a little guy called buster who we hatched last year enjoying the sun:)

Attachments

• 21stmay090.jpg
    21stmay090.jpg
    91.6 KB · Views: 148
Back
Top Bottom