I has teef
IMG_4965-1.jpg

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Attachments

• user9497_pic6328_1271869438.jpg
    user9497_pic6328_1271869438.jpg
    28.4 KB · Views: 162
Great thread! I like the pics, especially the one where you looking straight into his mouth.

Well, here you go a couple pics of my grouchy boy.

Attachments

• ambilobegaping1.jpg
    ambilobegaping1.jpg
    129.5 KB · Views: 141
  • ambilobegaping2.jpg
    ambilobegaping2.jpg
    139.4 KB · Views: 136
Here are a couple of Leo, the first is a couple months ago and the second is from this past weekend. He's grown a bit during that time.

Nice thread!

Attachments

• 100_1692-1.jpg
    100_1692-1.jpg
    84.7 KB · Views: 145
  • IMG_3355-1.jpg
    IMG_3355-1.jpg
    55.9 KB · Views: 138
A couple of mine...

1st and 2nd are bruiser, a CH male ambilobe from pardalisgirl.

3rd is an adult male ambilobe sired by Honcho at the cham co.(this pic is about 5 months old, he has since turned completely yellow and orange just like his father)

4th is a CH male ambilobe from the chameleon company. I call him yellow belly as his belly is always yellow. He can turn completely yellow and orange when he is pissed off.

They all like to hiss and gape at the camera but love shooting bugs off my shirt while sitting on my shoulder. Enjoy.

Justin

Attachments

• DSCN1361.JPG
    DSCN1361.JPG
    178.8 KB · Views: 125
  • DSCN1343.JPG
    DSCN1343.JPG
    176.2 KB · Views: 108
  • DSCN1296 copy.JPG
    DSCN1296 copy.JPG
    181.9 KB · Views: 137
  • DSCN1109.JPG
    DSCN1109.JPG
    184.5 KB · Views: 130
1st and 2nd are bruiser, a CH male ambilobe from pardalisgirl.

3rd is an adult male ambilobe sired by Honcho at the cham co.(this pic is about 5 months old, he has since turned completely yellow and orange just like his father)

4th is a CH male ambilobe from the chameleon company. I call him yellow belly as his belly is always yellow. He can turn completely yellow and orange when he is pissed off.

They all like to hiss and gape at the camera but love shooting bugs off my shirt while sitting on my shoulder. Enjoy.

Justin

Awesome chamleons you have!!!! All of them in the photos are absolutly stunning! Jim sells some excellent animals and yours look GREAT! I have quite a few from Jim, like the ambilobe in my gaping photos.

Yes jim does sell some dynamite animals. Thanks for the complements. Who's the sire of your little male? I know he had some available from bonaroo, beetlejuice, and Q. All three of which are stunning. I like this thread because usually when chameleons are gaping they are showing their better colors.

Yes jim does sell some dynamite animals. Thanks for the complements. Who's the sire of your little male? I know he had some available from bonaroo, beetlejuice, and Q. All three of which are stunning. I like this thread because usually when chameleons are gaping they are showing their better colors.

I got a pair from Bonarro and a pair from Q. The one pictured is now 2 yrs old and he was from one of his older breeders, I will dbl. check but I believe Cornbread was the sire. I also got an Ambanja pair from Willie-pete and Hannibal. The Willie-pete male i have is going to be just like the sire, maybe even better. ;)

Back
Top Bottom