Chameleon free roam question

NYCjames

Hello,

I have a jackson who loves to go outside. My jackson loves to go outside with me and I wanted to know if I could put a harness on him in case he fell off my shoulder. It would be just to ensure he doesn't fall to the floor.

I would not walk him or anything like that.

please let me know if this is ok and what kind of material I could use.

I would not suggest doing that. You are probably going to stress the heck out of him. Why not just take him outside and sit him in a nice plant and watch him that way instead of carrying him around on you. He would probably like that better and you don't have to worry about him falling. Just make sure if you have him in a plant or potted tree you do not leave him unattended. Better yet bring his cage outdoors and construct something for him to be outside, then you don't have to sit out there with him.:)

I can not take his cage out I live in a walk up apartment building in the bronx so my options are limited. He turns a green and powder blue when I take him out just wanted to be extra safe.

Thank you.

I can not take his cage out I live in a walk up apartment building in the bronx so my options are limited. He turns a green and powder blue when I take him out just wanted to be extra safe.

Thank you.

Oh I see. I still would not put a harness on him though. Just my opinion.

I take my chameons outside all the time and they love to ride around on my head and shoulder. I just use one hand to hold on to them. They usually wrap their tail around my hand and hold on.

tranfer cage

We have an indoor cage 2x2x4. I building an outdoor cage about the same size (more on this later). Our boy Oz likes to go outside too. My wife takes him out in a bird cage. He comes out of the big cage very willingly knowing whats coming.

I took a short video of him this morning which I will get up on a web site for you.

Back
Top Bottom