Chameleon for .....

Miss Lily

Chameleon Enthusiast
'Not tonight dear, I have a headache!' :D Amy turns into Evil Edna when she catches a glimpse of Tommy!

Gravid1.jpg

Gravid2.jpg

She's all grown up now, lol! She's over two years old! Tommy is my other chameleon and when she's not receptive she hates his guts. He worships the ground she walks on and this is her response!:eek:

O and teh reason I said shes growing up nicely is because I know one of the more experienced members on here had a premmy Cham and she was still kinda small... I cant remember who it was 0.0

Tiff the things you say about my Amy angel. Then when she wants to be friends with Tommy you won't let her. Send me that poor little miss treated sweetheart. Auntie Laurie will love her.

O and teh reason I said shes growing up nicely is because I know one of the more experienced members on here had a premmy Cham and she was still kinda small... I cant remember who it was 0.0

That would be Jannb's little Elly.

Tiff- Amy looks amazing! Though I have to admit sweet is not a good word to describe her in these pictures lol Poor Tommy

She is doing very well I think! She was the only one to hatch from the retained clutch from Luie and Camille iirc, so she is extra special to Jann - Elly was simply meant to be!:D

Tiff the things you say about my Amy angel. Then when she wants to be friends with Tommy you won't let her. Send me that poor little miss treated sweetheart. Auntie Laurie will love her.

Amy said she doesn't like the big metal birds in the sky!:D So I told her she can stay with me!

lol, I recently got to witness two veiled girls doing the hula dancing hissy fit at a pet shop, it's crazy! They were actually swinging in identical motions when they saw the male - who was just nicely showing off his colours...

She is doing very well I think! She was the only one to hatch from the retained clutch from Luie and Camille iirc, so she is extra special to Jann - Elly was simply meant to be!:D

Thats great! hmm I think I keep getting my people mixed up.... I could of sworn it was laurie who had a Luie XD. I remember watching a video of somesone here whose chameleon luie he was BEAUTIFUL and very friendly... I watched one where he was walking slowly across teh floor in front of the dog without anyproblems. I also watched a video of her dog eating these treats from a doggy gumball machine the Dog actually knew how to hit the arm on its own 0.0 It could of been jan? Somewheres I got it mixed up lol.

Yep, those all sound like videos that Jann has made - her username is JannB. Luie and Camille's offspring are famous, as is the wonderful Luie himself!:D

Back
Top Bottom