Chameleon family!

Theveiled

Avid Member
I love this forum so much and Iove all the great members in it also. I think one of the best decisions in my life so far was to join this forum. I have learned so much and have been able to share my knowledge with other chameleon lovers. I consider this forum one big chameleon family! This forum is just a place where I can be myself and not be judged by the outside world because of my chameleon knowledge! I do admit I go crazy when someone asks me about chameleons and they act shocked:ROFLMAO: Well thats just me! I love chameleons and already have a list of 20+ I want (no I am going) to have one day

I love my cham family!!!

I swear I have an addiction to chameleons. If only I could have more:( I am really want a female though. The experience I would gain!
I have 5 males and four female Panthers
Going to get a few more in a few weeks when the expo comes around. I would have a lot more of my wife would let me. 24 eggs waiting to hatch crossing my fingers

I have 5 males and four female Panthers
Going to get a few more in a few weeks when the expo comes around. I would have a lot more of my wife would let me. 24 eggs waiting to hatch crossing my fingers
:eek::eek::eek::eek: I wish!! I need like a huge backyard and house for all the chameleons I want. Good luck with your eggs!

:eek::eek::eek::eek: I wish!! I need like a huge backyard and house for all the chameleons I want. Good luck with your eggs!
Thanks. My wife gave me the whole basement it looks like a pet store. Haha and then I bring him outside every other day in the summer

Back
Top Bottom