Chameleon escaped, now this?

Sounds like you need to make a better cage LOL. I have cage plans for a hex screeb cage that costs under $60 to make. My Male ambilobe doesnt even exit the cage if I leave the door open to clean it lol. Take a look at it. its in enclosures and supplies section:)

The cage I have right now is fixed now and he hasn't escaped since. This is the first time it happened, and if I do decide to spend 60$ on a cage (yours looks cool) I'd spend the extra 30$ not to have to make it myself and do it wrong hahaha :p. Last time I tried to make a cage I ended up cutting something too short and screwing the whole thing up.

HEHE that sucke. I am a framer so it's easy for me to build them. I like it cause you can design exactly what you want. How is ur chameleon doing now?

Last time I tried to make a cage I ended up cutting something too short and screwing the whole thing up.

LOl "Measure first then measure again, then check that measurement" my carpentry teacher used to say, He also used to throw things at me! :D

But I built my own cage, So far so good! :)

HEHE that sucke. I am a framer so it's easy for me to build them. I like it cause you can design exactly what you want. How is ur chameleon doing now?

Drinking happily before he has to go to bed!

LOl "Measure first then measure again, then check that measurement" my carpentry teacher used to say, He also used to throw things at me! :D

But I built my own cage, So far so good! :)

I did, but I don't have steady hands unless I'm drawing, oddly enough.
(Muscle spasms, but okay I admit, I was probably off half an inch.)

I should have let my mom do it. :eek:

Glad to hear your cham is doing good. When i first started reading i thought maybe your cham burned his tongue on the light fixture somehow. The shiny glare could attract a cham. This could be part of the attitude and why its drinking so much. Also, didnt you say its tongue was discolored? NOT TRYING TO JUMP TO CONCLUSIONS JUST MY FIRST THOUGHTS.

Anyway, i dont know why some you guys on here have so much trouble keeping your chams in the cage. I can leave my chams cage wide open and he wont come out. He use to want to come out but now that he ha been out a few times he knows whats out there and dont care to see it again. He likes his cage...:D

thats what i was thinking he managed to burn his toung much like we do when we drink hot tea, or coffee and end up spitting it back out =P.

He sounded like he got so hot he managed to dehydrate himself, or he was so hot he was using the water to cool down. hence the throwing up. he got the maximum water heat exchange, and threw out all the hot water. i feel these animals are much smarter than we know

He's doing just fine. Got a little warm today so he's drinking up again.

Docility - I've never heard of that.

Back
Top Bottom