Chameleon digging and laying eggs LIVE!

what the hell, i dont know geman but are those pigs i think i see the geman word for pig in the caption

its 3 pigs correct??
Yeah, i wrote it in white letters, didn´t you see?
You simply had to mark it with your cursor.
I wrote it in white so that you don´t get the joke before watching the pictures because it won´t be funny that way

I saw the picture wrong, I think. My bad. Lets just forget it so we can continue to watch the stream. :D

Speaking of that, did it stop?

edit: Nevermind, you muted it.

The stream is still live. I just turned the sound off, so people could not here me in the other rooms... But it IS still live and will be until she lays.

this should be in the "you know your addicted to chams when" thread.
i mean i/we are sittin here looking a bucket of dirt in compleat silence hopeing to see a glimpse of someone else cham, and we know we wont be able to see the exciting part LMAO
very cool tho, i have a similar closed circut set up so i can watch the chams from work when i need to

if anyone else has a ustream (or whatever account you need) i am in the chat room if you want to...chat. :) (at least for a bit)

this should be in the "you know your addicted to chams when" thread.
i mean i/we are sittin here looking a bucket of dirt in compleat silence hopeing to see a glimpse of someone else cham, and we know we wont be able to see the exciting part LMAO
very cool tho, i have a similar closed circut set up so i can watch the chams from work when i need to
Haha i just realized how crazy that actually is :D
Well it´s kinda more interesting than tv.

ya maybe it is time.....
and i gotta go pick up crickets so best of luck im laeving it on for my dog to watch lol

Well I have to get ready for dinner, but this will be up all day and night so... Keep a good eye on her for me! Anyone wanna text me when she is done? ha

Back
Top Bottom