Chameleon company?

I've got most everything on the cage I'm building set up and was starting to look around at places to buy from. I really like Samson from chameleon company.

Has anyone ever purchased from there before?

They are a Florida based breeder. I've only ever heard good things about them but never dealt with them myself.

I emailed him several days ago and haven't heard anything back. Is there a better way to contact him? I'm off the next few days and it would be nice to get one shipped sooner, rather than later.

I always get my Chameleons from Chameleon Paradise, Bruce always sends me great Chameleons and with great colors. He has a great selection. His my most recent one from him, I got him 2 months ago, he was sleeping when I took a picture of him.

Attachments

• IMG_0997.JPG
    IMG_0997.JPG
    537.7 KB · Views: 203
I always get my Chameleons from Chameleon Paradise, Bruce always sends me great Chameleons and with great colors. He has a great selection. His my most recent one from him, I got him 2 months ago, he was sleeping when I took a picture of him.

Nice, I really like him. How old is he? I'll have to look into them.

I emailed him several days ago and haven't heard anything back. Is there a better way to contact him? I'm off the next few days and it would be nice to get one shipped sooner, rather than later.

Email or calling is the recommended way to contact him. I have always had the best luck reaching him by calling him.

Best Regards
Jeremy A. Rich

I was going to order from the chameleon company too but just today i went to hos website and it says its disabled

I tried for a few days and could never get a response. I did however find a guy on faunaclassifieds that had ambilobe babies for sale. His name was Craig Wyatt. I can find his number for you if you would like. I'm super pleased with the chameleon I got from him.

Heres the little guy. I need to post an introduction for him in the main discussion.

Attachments

• 20170712_150312.jpg
    20170712_150312.jpg
    135.2 KB · Views: 133
I tried for a few days and could never get a response. I did however find a guy on faunaclassifieds that had ambilobe babies for sale. His name was Craig Wyatt. I can find his number for you if you would like. I'm super pleased with the chameleon I got from him.

Yes sir that would be great

Yes sir that would be great

@Craigwyatt is an active member here on the forums. Here is a link for him if you want to send him a PM...

https://www.chameleonforums.com/members/craigwyatt.35235/

and from his signature when posting...

"703-863-4063 call me today for your new chameleon!!"

Hope this helps :).

Back
Top Bottom