Chameleon coming of age

Inky

Established Member
My panther boy saw my panther girl in the backyard today whilst basking and he turned colors I don't think I've ever seen him turn in my life. Is he just pissed ? or is this him trying to swoon the little lady? I think he's lustful right now because after basking He climbed to the top of his cage and shook his tail non stop, I will post a video . Is this him being lustful ???? my girl is no where near that level of maturity she is only 7 months. but was curious about my boy, he is almost 1 year old. I swear he did the tail shake thing for a cool half hour on top of his cage before he calmed down.

Second video seems to happen when they're climbing and don't have a great grip; happens a lot with screen climbing 😄 First video looks like courting, especially if he started head bobbing or twitching. Did he get a look at Nix right before?

Second video seems to happen when they're climbing and don't have a great grip; happens a lot with screen climbing 😄 First video looks like courting, especially if he started head bobbing or twitching. Did he get a look at Nix right before?
thats exactly what he did he got a great look at nix.. hehehe

heres nix btw

Attachments

• Image-1 (1).jpg
    Image-1 (1).jpg
    171.1 KB · Views: 60
Glad to see her healthy and with lots of foliage! Might be a good idea to add more horizontal branches; it'll make a lot of that open space more accessible and functional!

Back
Top Bottom