Chameleon coloring

Kaylee1

Hello all! My chameleon is about 6-7 months and I just started noticing these vibrate colors on her. I was just curious if this is just a normal coloring process the older they get, is she stressed or possibly having to do with eggs? She's had this coloring for a couple days now, just wondering if anyone can help out.

Attachments

• IMG_20161029_194553875.jpg
    IMG_20161029_194553875.jpg
    165.9 KB · Views: 128
Looks like mature female coloring, did she go through a particularly bright coloring recently? My guess is you have eggs on the way.

Do you have a lay bin for her?
I have had play sand for her from months ago, and I just purchased a smaller trash bin to mix the sand and soil into for her to dig. Is it okay to mix Coco fiber into the sand? And am I able to dig up dirt from my yard considering it has no fertilizers? I know you can't have any fertilizers basically. Should I mix all 3?

I have had play sand for her from months ago, and I just purchased a smaller trash bin to mix the sand and soil into for her to dig. Is it okay to mix Coco fiber into the sand? And am I able to dig up dirt from my yard considering it has no fertilizers? I know you can't have any fertilizers basically. Should I mix all 3?

Alright I mixed it to a consistency so that she can dig herself holes without it collapsing on her. Now it's time to wait for her to do her thing! Lol. Thank you!

IMG_20161101_222302300.jpg
IMG_20161101_222302300.jpg
IMG_20161101_222324138.jpg

Hello all! My chameleon is about 6-7 months and I just started noticing these vibrate colors on her. I was just curious if this is just a normal coloring process the older they get, is she stressed or possibly having to do with eggs? She's had this coloring for a couple days now, just wondering if anyone can help out.

Kaylee1,

Sorry for asking or am i seeing thing but why is there smoke just right of your cham?
Am i the only one that noticed that on the picture or again am i seeing things?

Alright I mixed it to a consistency so that she can dig herself holes without it collapsing on her. Now it's time to wait for her to do her thing! Lol. Thank you!

View attachment 169312 View attachment 169312 View attachment 169313

Kaylee1,

Sorry for asking or am i seeing thing but why is there smoke just right of your cham?
Am i the only one that noticed that on the picture or again am i seeing things?

It's just a fogging machine haha.

Back
Top Bottom