Chameleon cage size

Jhr226

I have two baby chameleons that I want to separate, they are both in a small reptibreeze and I need to seperate them. I've read and heard a lot of people's opinions about putting baby chameleons in large enclosures but would it honestly 100% be bad to put a baby chameleon in a large reptibreeze?

It can be more difficult for you to keep track of them. Also, you want to be sure that they are eating and drinking enough and it can be hard to monitor. Harder to Control temps as well.

It can be more difficult for you to keep track of them. Also, you want to be sure that they are eating and drinking enough and it can be hard to monitor. Harder to Control temps as well.

I was thinking maybe just moving it up to medium size not large. Would this be better?

I would do what was suggested above, that way you only have to buy 2 large cages instead of two mediums and then two large cages.

Why not split the cage in half and house the two in there? One in each side? You can use twin wall polycarbonate from home depot or something. You know, that yard sale signs are made out of. Or egg crate. Or craft plastic canvas.

Back
Top Bottom