Chameleon Bulletin Board. Hope they like it.

Every year, I try to do a unique bulletin board for my fourth graders to welcome them back to school. This year, I decided to use some photos of my chameleons. What do y'all think? Should I change anything?
zepevysa.jpg
e6utemu3.jpg

You can't move a thread, you have to send a email to a moderator. They can move it. If you report your thread the mods see that right away.

I love you chameleon board, sharing your love of chams with them is cool

Shauna, it looks great!

By the way, thank you again for the poster/picture that you emailed over to me. Alison and I love it! I printed it out on a plotter in a 30"X40" format and we laminated it at her school. She is going to put it up on the wall tomorrow before the kids get there since they start tomorrow.

Shauna, it looks great!

By the way, thank you again for the poster/picture that you emailed over to me. Alison and I love it! I printed it out on a plotter in a 30"X40" format and we laminated it at her school. She is going to put it up on the wall tomorrow before the kids get there since they start tomorrow.

That is so great to hear! I would love to see a photo of it in her classroom, so I can show it to the kids in my classroom, and be all like, "OMG, tell your BFF our poster is like, as famous as a 1D poster, JKJK, LOL."

Haha, just practicing for the language I need to prepare for next week:rolleyes: But in all seriousness, I really hope her kids like it:)

That's really great! Very creative - except for the part where you forgot to add your chameleon's names! JK

Deb

Back
Top Bottom