Chameleon breeding season??

kanahthe1st

hey so i was looking around for a baby panther chamelion and no one seems to have any is there a season when panthers are more readly avalible or is it just a coincidence??

where were you looking around?

panthers are usually good year round, i suggest the forum sponsors here and forum member breeders on classifieds

hey so i was looking around for a baby panther chamelion and no one seems to have any is there a season when panthers are more readly avalible or is it just a coincidence??

In the indoor environment that most of us keep panthers, breeding is year round. Supply and demand may be more of a issue. I saw a head poking out of a egg this morning before work, so I know I've added to the supply by at lease one today.

:D
In the indoor environment that most of us keep panthers, breeding is year round. Supply and demand may be more of a issue. I saw a head poking out of a egg this morning before work, so I know I've added to the supply by at lease one today.

hey steve, hows the progess with mating that red bar ambanja? you posted a thread about him a while ago? lol and what babies you have this time around?:D:D:D

:D

hey steve, hows the progess with mating that red bar ambanja? you posted a thread about him a while ago? lol and what babies you have this time around?:D:D:D
Maybe that will be a good weekend project. Fireworks on the 4th.;) I just have'nt found a good female for him.

hmm well ive been to most of the reptile shops here in houston and been looking around online so maby it is just supply and demand :/ man that is slightly upsetting guess ill keep a look out and man thats awsome Congrats on the little baby ^_^

have you looked at chameleonsonly.com? It looks like they will have some that are almost available. Check their website and give them a call and they can tell you whats up. They shipped out my guy almost 3 weeks earlier then stated he would be ready on the site. Also they are great people

Ive had a couple hatch inthe last week my self. You should check Vincent from screameleons they have a decent selection. Bruce from pardise chameleon might have some as well I have bought chams from both and there both site sponcers.

hmm well ive been to most of the reptile shops here in houston and been looking around online so maby it is just supply and demand :/ man that is slightly upsetting guess ill keep a look out and man thats awsome Congrats on the little baby ^_^
Thanks, i'll have to take picture tonight before removing the little guy/girl. It also seems like more reptile shows take place over the summer months, so many panthers are held to show and sell at shows.

Steve I have a nice female ambanja from this bloodline (clutchmate)

full

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom