Chameleon beer

imcurt

Avid Member
I made some silly labels.I had to share

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    244.3 KB · Views: 242
Yea as big as it is these days.15yrs ago there were only a few of us brewing!! A big thankyou to the windmere brothers for helping change the laws to make homebrewing legal

Yea as big as it is these days.15yrs ago there were only a few of us brewing!! A big thankyou to the windmere brothers for helping change the laws to make homebrewing legal

Beer hipster ;)

It is a lot of fun though. We had two nanobreweries open within walking distance from my house this year, and next spring, a homebrew supply store is moving really close. I've been wanting to upgrade from 1 gallon batches to 3 gallon batches, so this summer might be the year it happens!

Beer hipster ;)

It is a lot of fun though. We had two nanobreweries open within walking distance from my house this year, and next spring, a homebrew supply store is moving really close. I've been wanting to upgrade from 1 gallon batches to 3 gallon batches, so this summer might be the year it happens!

If your going to do it do it right! get a 6.5 gal glass carboy.Thats big enough to make 3 cases at a time.

Sorry jon My brew stays local... But if you every come out to the west coast on vacation I will have a cold one for yah ;)

I'm sure Ferdinand would concur.

I told you he was in treatment! ;)

The only problem with going all out is that I can't lift a full size carboy filled with beer. I'm too small :(

I really want to keg something though, so 3 gallons seems like a nice compromise.

Back
Top Bottom