Chameleon and enclosure growth

Char333p

Avid Member
Been a very long time since I posted. Just wanted to give update. Chameleon is doing fantastic and is a lot more chill with me being by him. Doesn't flare up anymore. Also my plants grew amazingly. Almost need to start trimming them

Attachments

• 20200131_213024.jpg
    20200131_213024.jpg
    207.2 KB · Views: 138
  • 20200131_213057.jpg
    20200131_213057.jpg
    180.4 KB · Views: 148
  • 20200131_213021.jpg
    20200131_213021.jpg
    246.9 KB · Views: 115
Looking great, I also noticed in your bio you’re from up in the north east like me, so we have similar a climate to battle with, especially during winter.

What enclosure is that, a dragon strand?

Looking great, I also noticed in your bio you’re from up in the north east like me, so we have similar a climate to battle with, especially during winter.

What enclosure is that, a dragon strand?
Yeah dragon strand clearside... it's an interesting material. Yeah its tougher keeping the humidity consistent. Without flooding the floor of enclosure. Temp is also little tricky but humidity is more of a fight. I cant wait to summer / spring even so I can bring him out in some warm sunlight.

Yeah dragon strand clearside... it's an interesting material. Yeah its tougher keeping the humidity consistent. Without flooding the floor of enclosure. Temp is also little tricky but humidity is more of a fight. I cant wait to summer / spring even so I can bring him out in some warm sunlight.
I feel you. Bostonian here and I have the all screen cage, but covered about 3 sides of it. Do you have the drainage tray? I'm currently working on getting the hole I drilled in the bottom to be an effective drain into the waste bucket.

I feel you. Bostonian here and I have the all screen cage, but covered about 3 sides of it. Do you have the drainage tray? I'm currently working on getting the hole I drilled in the bottom to be an effective drain into the waste bucket.

Unfortunately no drain yet... I need to work on that. But I'll need new stand... I do have a 3 to 4 inch high plastic tray so it at least doesn't flood the stand it's on now. Huge problem in past

Back
Top Bottom