Chameleon Age?

lardgoblin

Hello all! This Sunday, I finally brought home a new Veiled! He’s just settling in, but so far so good! Haven’t seen or noticed anything troubling (other than him being a little rowdy exploring his new environment :ROFLMAO: ). However, I’m trying to get a good estimate for how old he is... I’m assuming 3 or 4 months ??? I could be entirely wrong, it seems his bars are coming in? This is my first time with a male, so I’m not quite sure... His name is Pickles :)

Attachments

JoshD49

Chameleon Enthusiast
Can you take a photo with him next to a measuring stick or something we can use as a standard for size comparison?

lardgoblin

Oh geez, I couldn’t have been more wrong ! I took a picture of him next to my hand the other day, but I have pretty small hands... I don’t want to bother him right now, because he’s fast asleep.
Alright so I just checked him again and he had migrated to a spot where I could quickly take a measurement .... I don’t think it’s very helpful, but he’s a little more than 3 inches from the tip of his head to his cloaca

Thehippie

Chameleon Enthusiast
well It looke like hes pretty big so 6-7 months on me, his adult coloration is also starting to come in from the most recent pic, those bars will be cool but yea

Top Bottom