ChamCam Photos YAY!!!

DeFishy

I still can't figure out how to get the pictures onto the threads, but I've uploaded photos of most of my chams on my new Album. I still need to get photos of my Carpet, and the new carpet I'm getting tomorrow but I hope I'm off to a good start. Enjoy the pictures:) (Please check out my album and tell me what you think of them) Bruce is the Blue Boy, and Arda is the little lady. She is unfortunetly not well, her colours are off, I am getting her to a vet tomorrow to figure out exactly what is wrong and what I need to do for her.

Here is how to post your pics:

1.Create a new thread or reply to a current one, (this is webpage that you should be at)
howtopostpicchamforum.jpg

2. In a different window or tab find the pic link that you want to use(this can be found in the address bar of your internet browser) you want to highlight that link( it should end in .jpg or something similar), and right click it and choose copy.
howtopostpicchamforum2.jpg

3. Now go back to your original thread and click that little yellow button on the tool bar( it has a mountain and sun in it, also it is highlighted blue in the first image) and that will open a new box and then you just need to paste you link into that box

howtopostpicchamforum3.jpg

4. Now press ok and it should look like this
howtopostpicchamforum4.jpg

5. Now you can type whatever you want outside of that string of characters... and then click the submit reply button

6. Done

Back
Top Bottom