Chamalot Chameleons

great

we got Amelia from there show in orlando this january.they are very nice and she is doing very well.:D

Awesome, haven't heard much from chamalot Chams in a while, thought they slowed down. but guess not! congrats and welcome guys, our members are very loyal to our sponsors :)

Thank you everybody!

I have been a long time member of the forum and becoming a site sponsor was something we always wanted to do.

I have referred so many people to this forum. It is actually printed right on our care sheet that we include every chameleon we send out!

There is no better resource on the net for chameleon care than this forum and we are proud to be sponsoring it

Thanks again!

-Dez and Jason
Chamalot Chameleons

Awesome I love my new chameleon I recieved from you on Tuesday, he looks beautiful, he is really going to be something when his colors fully develop, Thankx once again.......

Welcome Chamalot Chameleons... love your site & your chams! Bonzi is one HOT lookin cham, your temping me :D Just say no... just say no... lol Soooo tempting!!! ;):cool::)

Dawniegirl I just recieved one of his offspring and I cant wait to see all the colors come in, he has alot of pattern on him

Thank you everybody!

I have been a long time member of the forum and becoming a site sponsor was something we always wanted to do.

I have referred so many people to this forum. It is actually printed right on our care sheet that we include every chameleon we send out!

There is no better resource on the net for chameleon care than this forum and we are proud to be sponsoring it

Thanks again!

-Dez and Jason
Chamalot Chameleons

Hello Dez :D, Your symbol did look familiar to me also... Definitely not new here at all. Thanks for sponsoring our awesome forum ;)

Dawniegirl I just recieved one of his offspring and I cant wait to see all the colors come in, he has alot of pattern on him

Ohhhh you have to post pics!!! I think if I wasn't consumed w/ the care of my Diego right now it would be even harder to resist! I would LOVE to see pics of your guy & keep em comin as he colors up :D Bonzi is one fine Cham ;)

my last thread had a link to pics, for some reason this site wont upload my pics( i think its a file size issue)

my last thread had a link to pics, for some reason this site wont upload my pics( i think its a file size issue)

That happened to me. I had to ask Brad way they won't up load & for me the problem was picture size. I had to make them smaller. Are you able to make them smaller, save it & then try to re load them? If you can it might work.

Hey you are already such a part of us that having you as a sponsor is great. Thanks

Thank you everybody!

Thanks again!

-Dez and Jason
Chamalot Chameleons

Back
Top Bottom