Chamalot chameleons experience?

I can personally vouch for Dez and Jason. We use the same vet and I've know Dez for a few years now. They are small time breeders that put allot of love and care into their animals. If you are looking for a cham that comes from a kind and loving home that has had plenty of loving care and attention then I would highly recommend them. They will also give you the personal attention that you need AFTER your purchase when you have questions about your new chameleon.

Reactions: Dez
got my first cham from them tuesday before last - he is sired by circle side (first one of circle sides babies to go!)

anyways, dez made me feel pretty comfortable buying from them and i havent been let down in the slightest, good communication daily, responds to any and all questions... obviously the chams are great looking, good prices.

i can say that i personally will recommend them to anyone whos interested, i looked all over for weeks before deciding and after actually talking to everyone (or trying to, i might still be awaiting replies from weeks ago) i can pretty confidently say that chamalot was the way to go for me. it depends on what aspects are most important to you. for me it was communication above all else. plus i love all their youtube videos, i can tell that they care and its reassuring.

and this is circle sides first..batch? of babies.. thats pretty cool to think about. unfortunately since thats the case there are no pictures of his older babies.

and they are forum sponsors, kind of nice to support sponsors. i dont think ive heard anything bad about any of the site sponsors so i feel pretty good about ordering from any of them.

hope that helps a little, if you have specific questions im more than happy to answer all of them via pm or here.

i have gotten a group of 3 females from dez from the bonzai line and they are amazing lil girls dez is amazing when it comes to helping you with any qustions or concerns. i highly recomend these guys for any of your chams ar any questions.

thank you

Tyler

got my first cham from them tuesday before last - he is sired by circle side (first one of circle sides babies to go!)

anyways, dez made me feel pretty comfortable buying from them and i havent been let down in the slightest, good communication daily, responds to any and all questions... obviously the chams are great looking, good prices.

i can say that i personally will recommend them to anyone whos interested, i looked all over for weeks before deciding and after actually talking to everyone (or trying to, i might still be awaiting replies from weeks ago) i can pretty confidently say that chamalot was the way to go for me. it depends on what aspects are most important to you. for me it was communication above all else. plus i love all their youtube videos, i can tell that they care and its reassuring.

and this is circle sides first..batch? of babies.. thats pretty cool to think about. unfortunately since thats the case there are no pictures of his older babies.

and they are forum sponsors, kind of nice to support sponsors. i dont think ive heard anything bad about any of the site sponsors so i feel pretty good about ordering from any of them.

hope that helps a little, if you have specific questions im more than happy to answer all of them via pm or here.

Is that the little guy in your avatar? Yeah she has been awesome. Just want to make sure.

it is. im guessing she sent you pics as well but id be happy to send the ones she sent me. they all look good in their own way, i just had her pick one for me and then i looked at it to "finalize" it.

it is. im guessing she sent you pics as well but id be happy to send the ones she sent me. they all look good in their own way, i just had her pick one for me and then i looked at it to "finalize" it.

yes i do have pic. I am having a hard time picking one out, they all look so cool.

if you have any special specifications youre after, since shes in person it might help the process along if you just say .. show me the two with the...whatever (best eating, biggest, brightest, most defined pattern..whatever)

i can tell you, mine was bigger than i expected which was a much welcomed surprise. i mean.. she told me but i was used to seeing people new new young chams that are teeny tiny. these guys are pretty well established which made me far more comfortable considering this is my first cham.

I have only heard great things about them. I love mr Twister but not sure when they will have offspring from him. I don't think they keep their website up on current offspring.

Back
Top Bottom