Welcome to the forums. I have a blog for new keepers of veileds attached for you below. Do you mind if I ask where you are getting a 4 week old veiled? I know Chamalot doesn't sale babies that young.
https://www.chameleonforums.com/blo...-keepers-young-veiled-panther-chameleons.html

thanks for the link! i'm gonna go read it now :)

edit: after looking at the link, i noticed this was the one i was reading yesterday that i really liked.. so thanks again for the blog it was very informative :)

it's this local shop up here north of seattle called Seattle Reptiles.

thanks for the link! i'm gonna go read it now :)

edit: after looking at the link, i noticed this was the one i was reading yesterday that i really liked.. so thanks again for the blog it was very informative :)

it's this local shop up here north of seattle called Seattle Reptiles.

You are welcome. Let me know if you have any questions later with your little one.

"HOMIE" sire - mister twister

29f9a4a0.jpg

5df675eb.jpg

6cc4cd2e.jpg

88149e71.jpg

ff8eb086.jpg

Baby veileds are so sweet, there white feet, melt my heart :p

i'm so excited! apparently the guy didn't ship them to me yet.. but i did get an email he was sending it today and i'll get it tomorrow. tonight's going to be working on the enclosure! i really need to stop coming and looking at these pics though... they're getting me so antsy about getting mine :p

Setting up the enclosure is half the fun! I think I scared my FedEx guy half to death, I like ran out there when he pulled up XDDD
Take a video when you un box, its fun :p:p:p:p

will do! i love all the great info, pics, and everything else on these forums already!

(sorry for hijacking the thread) love the pics :)

B.A. purchased at the december 2011 repticon show in Orlando

attachment.php
attachment.php
attachment.php

btw chamalot chameleons is awesome.

thank you for what you do:D

Attachments

• may 2012 068 - Copy.jpg
    may 2012 068 - Copy.jpg
    225 KB · Views: 280
Back
Top Bottom