Votes: 107 35.5%
  • Trioceros

Votes: 114 37.9%
  • No preference

Votes: 39 13.0%
  • I'm confused

Votes: 41 13.6%

• Total voters
Horns! I like horns! Triceratops was always my favorite dinosaur, and I love the Jackson's/Johnson's and all three-horned variations on the theme, the Melleri, the quadricornis...

I love the genus chamaeleo! I think it is very under rated. I wish more people would work with them. Ive seen some pictures of gracefuls that are just mind blowing and veileds will always be my favorite.

Without doubt Trioceros genus wins!!! in my opinion they are more particular and spectacular then chamaeleo ones..

Although I've never personally owned any of the Trioceros chameleons, I prefer them. There's just something about the dinosaurs that catches my eye. :)

Where should I start ? Trioceros includes species like laterispinis, incornutus, merumontanus, quadricornis, montium, pfefferi, eisentrauti:), melleri etc pp
And Chamaeleo ? Ridiculous :p

Well, in number the Trioceros genus is far more interesting then the Chamaeleo genus. But on the other hand the Chameleon genus has two of my more favourite species:
quilensis/dilepis and ofcourse the beautiful namaquensis. I keep and have kept far more species from the Trioceros genus. So I can't decide on thisone.

I think this poll should have been Trioceros vs. Furcifer. That would be a battle. It seems like few people enjoy poor chamaeleo.

I think this poll should have been Trioceros vs. Furcifer. That would be a battle. It seems like few people enjoy poor chamaeleo.
I'm just waiting for all the veiled enthusiasts to chime in; surely we haven't heard from the bulk of them yet.

The problem is that the typical pardalis keeper knows max 5 species ;)

Oh a good laugh before class today. Woke me up a little more. I like veileds a lot, but its the sails and the horns that wins me over. I like veileds heads structure a lot mostly, but there are too many cooler structured chams in Trioceros.

Trioceros for the win

Its *good* that you didn't make it Trioceros vs. Calumma. Parson's would steal the game.

Montane chameleons are my faves, so its an easy choice. The quads and montiums, graced with charm and good looks, are peaceful and pleasant. T. deremensis is impossibly cryptic and compressed. What can I say that hasn't been said about Jackson's? And T. mellerii couples impressive size with intriguing sociability.

Trioceros. Hands down.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom