cham room 8/4/11 video

Those are some nice chameleons and a nice (Im guessing) spider ball python!! So whats in the tubes underneath the cages and what types of shelving is that??

thy python is s spider but not a normal spider its nicknames a stryder as it has a solid stripe down the back. the tubes i think your seeing are my mist system it runs to every cage. what shelving? the snake racks? those are heated racks meant for housing snakes or lizards. i keep some geckos in them as well.

yes i do breed them ive been breeding snakes for a while now just started working with the chams a little over a year ago my females are all coming of age so ill be starting with them soon. the chams are on a bunch of stuff i have shelving in parts, tank stand in others and on top of the snake racks

ok cool...well im wanting to find a snake rack like the one you have...what do ya prefer and where can i find one! thank u!

there are lots of company's that make them look for units with belly heat! back wall heating is not as good. the rest is really up to you. if your handy you can build them yourself . the 2 black units are from pvccages.com they are ok but im not overly pleased with them. they are a little flimsy and are back wall heating. i dont use the bottom shelves on these two because its back wall heat and the bottom shelf just doesnt get up to temperature.

what an amazing tour thanks soo much!!!! all of your animals looked fat and happy!! how do you find the time to keep their cages so clean?

love the kitty!!! ;)

its really a weekly chore that we have down to a science we can clean every cham cage in about an hour as long as there is some good music going. same for all the snakes. it used to take about 4 hours but we just kept working on it and now its reasonable. getting rid of most of the live plants cut down on cage cleanup as well. i used to have live plants in every cage but it just became to much.

Back
Top Bottom