Cham passed away.

Ok soooooo down the rabbit hole we go. The cage is set up incorrectly. They talked you into the chameleon kit which if it is not set up just right and with buying extras the cham eventually dies.

I can tell you that the baby was not getting any UVB. Compact UVB bulbs have a curse to them. right on top of the bulb and they put out way too high of a uvi level and then anything farther then 4 inches away and they get no UVB at all. These should be switched out for a T5HO fixture with a 5.0 bulb that runs the width of the enclosure.

Live plants that are Veiled safe for humidity and hiding areas and horizontal branches for proper access to uvb. then removing the carpet to easily clean the bottom and avoid bacteria growth.

If you were using the supplements that came with the kit these would have been fine as long as you were using them correctly calcium without d3 every feeding then 2 times a month the reptivite with D3.

Basically they sold you something that would eventually kill him without it being upgraded.... I wish you would have posted a thread asking for a review or someone would have told you about it. Then we could have really helped you. :(

That link I gave you will totally teach you everything. You will see reading through it where the husbandry issues were with the existing set up.

I am sorry for your loss. And if you are interested in staying in the hobby please let us help you.
Thank you for all the advice!

Back
Top Bottom