Cham memory

Michaela_pett

Hi everyone! So my chameleon has been doing great but the only way to get her out was to coax her out with food to clean her cage and what not. I recently went away for a week and left her with my cousin who also owns a reptile and she was great. When I went to pick her up she actually crawled on my hand as soon as I opened the cage which she has never done without food. All I am asking is that does this mean she might actually be remembering me? She didn’t come out for my cousins at all without food.

They definitely can recognize people and those that interact with them alot. Most of mine also recognize shirts. So when the baby arrives, just put on one of the 3 shirts, and they will be more relaxed. They also know that PINKSHIRT=NEEDLEPOKE because all the vet techs wear pink scrubs, so dont wear pink or you will have a bad time.

Hahaha okay thank you so much! It makes me very happy that she knows who I am because everything I’ve read say they won’t be attached to you or even really know who you are

Back
Top Bottom