Cham Feeding system

halesf98

I dont think my chameleon notices or is interested in my food cup I have for my terrarium. Does anyone have any advice for unique feeding systems I should implement

I dont think my chameleon notices or is interested in my food cup I have for my terrarium. Does anyone have any advice for unique feeding systems I should implement
Do you have any pics of your enclosure? How old is your Cham? You can hand feed, free range, and cup feed. Depending on your set up, chams age, and the size of feeders it will make a difference in what you want to do... :)

I bought that and Im waiting for it! the shipping was SO EXPENSIVE but whatever
Yeah but you will love it and so will your Cham. It is well worth the money! Be careful of the magnet on the back. Slide it up or down from the opposite one instead of pulling straight out on it. It is really really strong. :)

Yeah but you will love it and so will your Cham. It is well worth the money! Be careful of the magnet on the back. Slide it up or down from the opposite one instead of pulling straight out on it. It is really really strong. :)

thanks haha

I bought that and Im waiting for it! the shipping was SO EXPENSIVE but whatever

Should've e-mailed them! The shipping there, I think, is so expensive because most orders contain live bugs. I messaged the owner and got discounted shipping because I was just buying the one non-alive thing

Should've e-mailed them! The shipping there, I think, is so expensive because most orders contain live bugs. I messaged the owner and got discounted shipping because I was just buying the one non-alive thing
awwww crap lol now I find this out :p

Back
Top Bottom