Cham doesn't like Misting Water

Exactly! Id rather say it, and have someone say dude i knew that already duh. then have someone do it and then complain when something goes wrong.

Eric from chameleons 101 does it. He has had great success with chameleons. A light spray in the eye actually benefits them. I don't know why your saying I'm stupid for doing it when I am sure you are basing your opinion off of absolutely nothing. They can absorb water through their eyes as much as they can their mouth. Obviously they can and normally will drink more through their mouths but they can also quickly absorb it through their eyes. I am not saying stand there for 5 minutes shooting the cham in the eye but a quick spray can rinse gunk out of their eyes and they can absorb water. So before you go saying not to do something at least have some knowledge on why it shouldn't be done.

Eric from chameleons 101 does it. He has had great success with chameleons. A light spray in the eye actually benefits them. I don't know why your saying I'm stupid for doing it when I am sure you are basing your opinion off of absolutely nothing. They can absorb water through their eyes as much as they can their mouth. Obviously they can and normally will drink more through their mouths but they can also quickly absorb it through their eyes. I am not saying stand there for 5 minutes shooting the cham in the eye but a quick spray can rinse gunk out of their eyes and they can absorb water. So before you go saying not to do something at least have some knowledge on why it shouldn't be done.

Yeah, when you think about it...rain doesn't fall around a cham in the wild...it falls everywhere, including on him and on/in his eyes. Its probably the force of the misting that is more of a concern.

Then again, I guess there are those few people who may think that they should shoot a steady stream of water in there chams eye.

Back
Top Bottom