Cham butt issues.

fallenangel

So my boy just turned about a 1 year now and he's going through one of his sheds I just noticed this thinking it was his regular going to the bathroom but it's been there for almost 2 days including today I'm just trying to figure out if it's prolapse or a sperm plug please help!!
20240222_204743.jpg
20240222_204735.jpg

He has decent humidity aswell forgot to add that and what can I do to help some people on here have said to use high misting and gently tug and that it won't hurt him and others have said other things (all I've read and spoke to about on here)

Don’t panic. It’s not a prolapse. A prolapse is red. This looks like some stuck shed or a sperm plug to me. Let some other more experienced keepers chime in, but I think you are just fine.
Thank you so much I care about my boy alot and im a new cham owner I've fixed every problem I've had but this was new I appreciate your input thank you!

Thank you so much I care about my boy alot and im a new cham owner I've fixed every problem I've had but this was new I appreciate your input thank you!
No problem. I get it! Every little thing freaks me out too 😂 someone else will most likely have advice on what to do if anything. Ask as many questions as you need, that’s how we learn!

No problem. I get it! Every little thing freaks me out too 😂 someone else will most likely have advice on what to do if anything. Ask as many questions as you need, that’s how we learn!
Agreed, I’ve had my girl for almost two years now and I still freak out over the smallest things :)

Back
Top Bottom