Cham Breeder in New England?

It is flash! Forgot you said you just got ambilobes from Frams! Are yours from flash?

I went with one of their Mondrian babies. Cant wait to check out your future threads

Attachments

• image_86dca679-202f-4218-a6c9-a9fba51eca88_720x.jpg
    image_86dca679-202f-4218-a6c9-a9fba51eca88_720x.jpg
    102.1 KB · Views: 79
I’m looking into them because I may get a Cham. It seems folks haven’t heard of them. They replied to my email promptly asking all the “right” types of questions. So far so good. Have you worked with them before?
I talked with them years ago, and they seemed to be competent. Hopefully that hasn't changed over the years! I'd continue to vet them just in case. What locale and sire are you thinking about?

I talked with them years ago, and they seemed to be competent. Hopefully that hasn't changed over the years! I'd continue to vet them just in case. What locale and sire are you thinking about?
I’m looking at a Nosy Faly girl sired by Apollo. They seem great and responsive so far. Also, their site gives so much great information.

I have a girl with high white genetics already so I’m looking for a girl with a gorgeous sire.

Back
Top Bottom