Cham ate unknown berry...

I do this lol. Before my outdoor enclosure is ready I sit my guy on our front yard 15 foot magnolia. I do a hawk check every few minutes.
I do the same think with my guys. I have hanging pots outside and I just put them on them and go back inside. I have my computer setup right there. So in between dying on LoL I look behind me to see if they are still ok. Larry has tried to eat a few hummingbirds and fight some blue jays.

I do this lol. Before my outdoor enclosure is ready I sit my guy on our front yard 15 foot magnolia. I do a hawk check every few minutes.
And what people want to do with their chams is their right. But since we have a lot of newbies reading these threads, I thought it was important to point out the potential danger with leaving a cham outside free range.

And what people want to do with their chams is their right. But since we have a lot of newbies reading these threads, I thought it was important to point out the potential danger with leaving a cham outside free range.

Becca, there are loads of benefits to leaving your cham outside unsupervised. It allows the honing of birdfighting skills. Please do some research.

Yeah I totally agree with that, but OP's original post had nothing to do with where he was setting his cham. Everyone just jumped on him and made it a thing. I wouldn't advertise for newbies to do it, but you said it yourself, what people do with their own chams is their own right. I mean trust me, I do get warning people of birds, it might not cross somebodies mind if they're new, but I figured I'd just throw in that I do it too at times since the topic was being pulled up.

I am too, there just are barely an crows, let alone birds of prey. Like I said, there is literally 2 feet and a huge piece of glass between the cham and me.
I know this is an older post and I think you have every right to raise up your Cham the way you want. But, I just wanted to show you these cool outside cages you can make for some extra piece of mind, they’re cheap and they can keep a Cham safe :)
34379D12-B503-457E-AA6A-AF763C93545C.jpeg

You can use the plant watering trays or pots even fill the bottom pot with a plant.

I live in Georgia and visit family in Florida a lot so I think this is what I’ll do when I visit and be able to take my Cham along

Back
Top Bottom