Ch. gracilis

chamelisa

Has anyone here successfully bred or hatched out gracilis? I'm waiting on a clutch of 15 CB gracilis eggs that were laid at the end of July 2009. I was expecting them to hatch out between the end of March and end of April 2010 based on the information in Petr Necas' book Chameleons Nature's hidden jewels.

Because I usually incubate montane species, the mistake I made is that I incubated the eggs at lower temps than suggested (28 degrees Celcius which is 82.4 degrees Farenheit) because I converted the temp incorrectly. What I am wondering is if I blew this clutch by incubating at 70? And wondering what I should do about it now.

Did your eggs hatch ok? Is there any advise you would give for me wanting to breed my gracilis?

Has anyone here successfully bred or hatched out gracilis? I'm waiting on a clutch of 15 CB gracilis eggs that were laid at the end of July 2009. I was expecting them to hatch out between the end of March and end of April 2010 based on the information in Petr Necas' book Chameleons Nature's hidden jewels.

Because I usually incubate montane species, the mistake I made is that I incubated the eggs at lower temps than suggested (28 degrees Celcius which is 82.4 degrees Farenheit) because I converted the temp incorrectly. What I am wondering is if I blew this clutch by incubating at 70? And wondering what I should do about it now.

Hi,

I actually hatch a small clutch of hybrid gracillis which the parents were a male graceful and a female veiled. When I incubated my clutch they temperatures where between 70 to 80 degrees fahrenheit...and I had 7 of them hatch but since they were hybrids only 4 are alive...hope that helps....check out my thread theres alot of people writing on there..

[/B]]
Has anyone here successfully bred or hatched out gracilis? I'm waiting on a clutch of 15 CB gracilis eggs that were laid at the end of July 2009. I was expecting them to hatch out between the end of March and end of April 2010 based uthe information in Petr Necas' book Chameleons Nature's hidden jewels.

Back
Top Bottom